Pawesome Hunting Exercise for Your Feline
For indoor cats, playtime is crucial. Your kitten needs an active play buddy to keep it mentally healthy and in shape. This toy, with its tasty silvervine stick, and dangling string, gets your little feline fired up. It comes in two variations - Cupcake and Tempura - to coax your kitty into getting some much-needed hunting exercise. The string is soft, the toy is plush, and the silvervine stick makes it both an awesome exercise toy and a healthy snack.
Treat your cat to the most purr-fect toy money can buy. A combination of an all-natural, plant-based treat and an exciting toy. To help your kittens relieve stress, eliminate bloat, calm down, and stay fit even indoors.
Discover a Host of features & Benefits:
- Attention-grabbing Toy: Colorful plush toy, taunting string, and a healthy silvervine stick makes this cat tease instantly capture your furry friend's attention.
- HuntingExercise: A perfect way to provide your cat with a daily dose of exercise, and quench its predatory side.
- More Potent Alternative to Catnip: Unlike catnip which has a single attractant, nepetalactone, silvervine boasts a dual olfactory attractant which is actinidine and dihydroactinidiolide.
- Promotes Dental Hygiene: Silvervine sticks are all-natural and safe. Not only do they exude a euphoric effect on your kitten, but they also knock the tartar off their teeth when chewing on one.
- Stress Busting Toy: Cats can get stressed too. This can range from a change in environment to the arrival of a new cat. To calm them down, some bonding time and a little silvervine can do the trick.